Tuesday, January 24, 2012

21 January, 2012 | Day 21

You know the school holidays are almost over when its time to head to the barber and get the dreaded "school haircuts."  I have to admit I was loving my boys have hair that was a bit longer again.  I adored Charlies white mop top and James' huge boofy hair that somehow smells like puppy dogs all the time (in a nice way).  Unfortunately the big boys school has rules.  Lots of them, and one of those rules is that hair must be off the collar, off the ears and above the eyebrows.  So off for a haircut they went.  Charlie probably could have gotten away with his mop top at his school but as usual, he wanted to do whatever the big boys were doing.  So now they're all clean cut and ready for another year of school.  I'm going to miss my boys :(

Day 21, preparation for school day.

 B xx

2 comments: