Monday, January 30, 2012

January 29, 2012 | Day 29

Charlie's migraines are back :(  He had done so well to mostly overcome them last year but it seems that the new school year has brought with it the stress and anxiety that leads to his migraines.  He says he's happy at school and I'm sure it's just a settling in process that he needs to go through.  We're crossing our fingers that as the weeks go by and the school routine becomes part of our normal life again, the migraines will disappear or at the very least, ease a little bit.  So as I was saying, Charlie had yet another migraine  which normally means (because he gets them at the same time every time) that he misses dinner and sleeps till around 8pm.  He then gets up, has a shower, eats some toast and goes back to bed to try and sleep.  Tonight sleep evaded him.  Quite honestly, between the migraine, the extra sleep and me getting vocal about one of the most exciting tennis matches I've ever seen, I'm really not surprised he couldn't sleep.  I went to check on him at around 10pm and found him reading by torch light.  I smiled and told him he could have 30 minutes  more before torches out.  I mean really, how can you punish book reading?  You just can't.  

Reading January 30 away.

B xx


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I really hope his migraines go away - for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Charlie, I really hope he stops having migraines soon.

    ReplyDelete