Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012 | Day 3

I think being the only girl out of five children is sometimes a very trying task for my Blossy.  On top of being the only girl, she's also the youngest which I'm sure adds to the difficulty. Now I'll admit, Chuck does not make it any easier.  I love the boy with all my heart but holy moly,  does he give his little sister a hard time.  He's a torment and a tease and while he doesn't mean anything vindictive with his taunting, Blossy has a very thin skin and doesn't always see it that way.  So anyway,  there I am, sitting here trying to get work done when I hear "oh.my.god. Chuck!  You are like the dumbest person I know!"  Followed by further screeching and ranting and raving coming from the pool.  I knew, I just KNEW that chuck was up to his usual antics and with there being vast amounts of water and the danger of Blossy trying to drown her "not so favourite" brother (her words not mine) I decided the easiest thing to do was remove the temperamental one from the pool and hope it would lead to a quieter afternoon.  So inside Blossy came and this is when I thank god for the cat, because it was Daisy that had to hear all about mean big brothers and dreams of sisters to play with.  Cat's really are good listeners you know and before long Blossy was ready to move on to the next argument with unsuspecting Sam.  Poor boy had no idea what was about to hit him!

And that is how Day 3 ended.  Here's to a conflict free Day 4!

B xx

Day 3 | Kitty Cat Secrets

1 comment:

  1. I only had two brothers, but can somewhat relate to being an only girl - with one brother that I tended to clash with, what seemed to be all the time. Big hugs to her.

    A very cute capture Bec.

    ReplyDelete