Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012 | Day 31

And so another photo a day journey comes to an end.  I'm sad.  Sad because I'll miss those few minutes every day where I got to really look at my kids and our family.  Sad because I'll miss following some of the other photo a day journey's I have enjoyed so much.  Sad because when the next PAD comes around my kids will be just that little bit older, that little bit taller and that little bit more independent.  So I guess I'm just all around sad about the whole thing!  I did consider carrying on and trying to do a 365 but I knew I couldn't commit and I didn't want to let myself down.  Between kids, school, uni, work and life I just don't have the time.  So I won't promise to take a photo a day for the rest of the year but I am going to try and at least do a photo a week.  Our family is growing up and changing so quickly and I feel like there are so many memories that go missed.  Hopefully by stopping, observing and capturing one memory a week I can have something to look back on after everything seems to have passed me by.
So we say goodbye for now.  Thank you so much to those of you who have visited daily, left comments and also shared your own PAD with me.  We would love it if you would keep visiting our blog.  We have so many amazing journey's to share and we want to share them with you.  I hope you all have a wonderful 2012.

Saying goodbye to Day 31

B xx

Ending the PAD pretty much like we started it,  in the pool.  Goodbye January Photo a Day 2012.
It's been a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I understand your sadness! Your PAD has been exceptional again this year Bec, and I am so glad I got to follow it. Thank you for sharing your family with us all. I feel I know you all just a little bit and look forward to visiting your blog to see what amazing things you will all do in 2012.
    xo
    PS. Thank you also for being my most faithful PAD follower and commenter :)

    ReplyDelete