Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012 | Day 6

This wasn't going to be the theme of my photo a day today,  but as I was in Blossy's room taking photos of her, kitty cat walked in and that was the end of that.  Not that I mind though.  I'll admit to having misgivings regarding adding a cat to our family.  I was so not a cat person (notice the past tense) but Tony is a lover of cats and as he has always supported my dog obsession, I figured I could put my cat issues aside and buy the man a kitty cat.  It wasn't an easy road with the first kitten we put a deposit on dying before we even got to meet her :(  It was very sad but obviously things happen for a reason because by some stroke of magnificent luck we ended up with Daisy (who is also known as kitty cat, pussy willow and pu pu.  Poor thing must be soo confused).  This dear little cat has personality!  She is loved by each and every one of us but mostly so by Blossy.  I think she sees her as a fellow girl and confidant.  I was never given the opportunity to develop relationships with my pets as a child (long story),  so it's important to us that the kids are given the opportunity to love, respect and care for all animals.  I get such happiness from watching them interact with our animals so when Georgie lay on the floor with kitty cat and they started "talking" to eachother I couldn't help but capture such a precious moment.  Oh... and I can now officially say, I'm a cat person!   




Time wasting day 6 away,  loving our kitty cat.

B xx  

Puuurfect kitty cat love



3 comments:

  1. How Georgie is looking at her is just too too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Daisy is starring down the lense.

    - Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with your kittycat Bec! I want one just like her! I have always been a cat person, and Daisy in one of my very favourite breeds too. I hope we can soon give Toby the opportunity to love, respect and care for a sweet little animal sometime soon. This is just such a beautiful image and it really captures what you're saying.

    ReplyDelete