Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7, 2012 | Day 7

Just a quick post for todays photo a day.  Earlier this week (Tuesday to be exact), Tony and I celebrated out 14 year wedding anniversary.  Now because we stupidly got married just a few short weeks after Christmas, we're normally way too poor, busy or tired to bother to do anything to celebrate.  This year we decided to make an effort so we booked mum in to be babysitter and organised a weekend away in the big smoke.  We're having a great time eating yummy food, checking out the shops, sightseeing and one of my favourite past times...people watching.  Seriously, it's amazing what you witness from ten stories above King George Square.  Today we took a trip to Southbank where we visited the art museum and GOMA.  We had intended to take a ride on the wheel but decided to wait till the kids were with us so they could enjoy it too.  Tomorrow we're antique shopping which I have to admit has become one of my favourite past times, so I'm pretty excited.  Anyway, I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend and thank you so much to those special people who take time to leave a comment and let us know you've been here.  We really appreciate it.

Celebrating day 7!

B xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this shot! I’ve never been on a big wheel - but when I see photo's like this ... I am always inspired to. Glad you had a lovely weekend away - the effort is definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete