Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012 | Day 15

I believe that everybody should experience a live stage show.  Except up until today I never had.  Well not a professional, real, legitimate live stage show.  I had seen local plays and musicals, school performances and even Disney on Ice (many, many years ago.) but I had never been anywhere like QPAC and watched a show.  Oh wait, I lie.  I saw the Wiggles...twice,  at the convention centre.  Does that count?  No, I didn't think so.  So I guess today was a first for both Georgie and I because it was her first musical as well.  We saw Mary Poppins and let me tell you, it was amazing, awesome, astounding, absolutely crazy good!  Some would even say it was Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! ;)  I honestly have no idea how I could possibly have gone all these years without having experienced that before.  I have seriously been missing out.  Blossy even scored herself a very cool Mary Poppins Umbrella which I may just have to borrow one day.  We honestly had the best time ever and I can't wait till we get to do it again in April when we go see Annie.

Day 15, A musical kinda day.

B xx

Georgie with her Mary Poppins Loot

2 comments:

  1. LOL - not sure The Wiggles counts.
    But boy oh boy - you picked an awesome show to kick things off!!!!
    And I know - aren't the umbrella's super cool!
    Glad you both had a great time - knew you would :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I have the freebie Mary Poppins CD that came out with the paper not that long ago. Has about 8 songs on it from the show. If you don't have it - fling me and email and I'll burn it for you.

    ReplyDelete