Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8, 2012 | Photo a day

After what has been the most amazing weekend I've had in a loooong time, Tony and I were keen to get back to the kids and hear all about their weekend.  Although we had been kept up to date via text message every, oh, 20 minutes or so (thanks Sam & JJ).  It was still nice to see their faces, have cuddles and hear all about the cat tormenting Nan Nan (my mum is sooo not an animal person!), Georgie crying because she lost a board game and the trials and tribulations of a 10 year old trying to teach a 57 year old how to play angry birds (ok, my mum isn't a tech head either).  We went swimming, had a yummy picnic afternoon tea by the pool and took silly photos of eachother with the waterproof camera and then I realised that sometimes coming home is just as good, if not better, than getting away.  I love my little people.

Ending Day 8 in a happy, glad to be home kinda way.

B xx

My "Welcome Home Committee".

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful homecoming. glad you had a lovely weekend away.

    ReplyDelete