Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012 | Day One

So here we are, day one of the annual photo a day challenge for the month of January.  I have a love/hate relationship with this challenge.  By the middle of the month the kids are pretty much over it, I'm lost for inspiration and everyone seems to do a runner the moment they spot the camera.  We always get through it though and in the end everyone ends up grateful that we persevered once they see the all the images together.

Today we woke up to a gorgeous day and it was decided we would make use of our new bikes and the gorgeous area we live in, so we took a bike ride.  Pretty proud of myself on this one actually because first day into the year and I'm achieving two of my goals.  Exercise and family time.  Impressive huh?!?!  Most importantly we had an awesome time.  We enjoyed the bay breezes and were very much entertained by Ry and his crazy riding style (even if it is somewhat dangerous).

Day one done and dusted.  Bring on day two!

B xx

Day One | A Family Bike Ride
 

1 comment:

  1. There are about 5 PAD's that I love each year - yours is one ... am glad you are doing it again :)

    ReplyDelete