Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19, 2012 | Day 19

Sometimes it's nice to have some quiet time alone.  In this house those quiet times are few and far between. As a family of seven you kinda get used to being in eachothers pockets all the time,  but Sam out of everyone, finds it especially hard.  Ever since he was a little bubba he has always liked his own space.  He's a neat freak and I think his crazy, messy loud siblings are somewhat stressful to him.  So I wasn't surprised when this afternoon he crept upstairs while everyone was in the pool, put on his pj's and snuggled up on the lounge with kittycat.  I love that I was able to snap him enjoying his own little piece of quiet time.  Believe me...it didn't last long.

Enjoying the quiet of Day 19.

B xx

Quiet times with kittycat

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bec,
    I've just read through lots of your posts and really enjoyed them. (Didn't want to comment on them all and have you think I was a stalker!!) You have a lovely way with words and a beautiful family. We are friends on instagram, but I have loved this small extra window into your Loves. Thanks you!
    El

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im an introvert at heart so I adore this - great capture Bec!

    ReplyDelete