Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012 | Day 16

Monday's are one of my work days so when I woke up to rain I kinda gave a sigh of relief in the hope that due to the wet, cold weather, the kids wouldn't be expecting to do anything too far from the comfort of home.   I was right and before long they were settled down in front of the tv with a stack of dvd's, books, pencils and paper and blankets.    Much to my surprise I barely heard a peep out of them all day and by early afternoon my work was done and I was able to join them for a snuggle.  Of course this is when the silliness begins and before long the peaceful day was over.  There was stacks on, races, leap frog and tickle fights.  Thankfully things have settled down now,  but for how long is anyones guess!  Here's hoping tomorrow is warm and sunny.

Day 16... a wet weather day.

B xx

Snuggles with Blossy

No comments:

Post a Comment